AGENDA FOR WEBINAR/LAUNCH OF THE INAUGURAL ISRM CARIBBEAN CHAPTER
Theme: Climate Change & Strategic Risk Management in a Caribbean Context
1. Introduction & welcome remarks from Ms. Tessa Drayton- Chair, ISRM Trinidad
2. Launch of ISRM Caribbean Chapter- Introduce the representatives from: Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Exuma (Bahamas) & Antigua & Barbuda.
3. Executive Director, Dr David Rubens- Understanding the links between Climate Change
4. Mr. Pablo González- Director in the Department of Sustainable Development of the
General Secretariat of the Organization of American States (GS/OAS)
5. Mr. Philmore G. Mullin- Director of the National Office of Disaster Services, Antigua &
6. Mr. Jerry David- Senior Disaster Management Coordinator- Ministry of Rural
Development & Local Government.
7. Questions and Answers
8. Closing remarks